About Us/Driving Directions
Fishing/Cabin Rental Prices
ATV Riding
Hunting Trophy Page
Anglers Trophy Page
Lakes & Rivers (Photo Album)
Our Guest Photo Album
Ituksum 2015 Guest Photo Album


 Ituksum  big game hunting  for Black Bear and Moose..
 Trophy fishing for Walleye and Great Northern Pike.

Jackson and John from Barrie

2016 Bear

Moose Hunt 2012

What's your Pleasure
Our miles and miles of old unused northern Ontario logging roads offer our bear hunting clients access to remote areas for trophy bear.
All kinds of Wildlife are here for the viewing and photographing.
So, if you're looking to Bear Hunt Ontario for your once in a lifetime Trophy Hunt with Camping or Accommodations, then send us a email.
**If you are applying for a Moose Tag for this area, you need to apply for area 38 **
With over 15 lakes within 30 minutes of camp the anglers can do some fishing in a different lake everyday of their vacation. This can be done during or after your trophy hunt.
 Great Northern Pike, Walleye, Bass and White fish are the main species.
We now offer Seasonal Camping, spaces are limited so please book early, Seasonal Rate is $550.00 per camper. This includes fresh drinking water, one shower per day per person. The sites are located on Maskuti Lake with a beautiful view.


click here to send email


Tim Jensen


P.O. Box 374

Blind River, ON

P0R 1B0

(Camp) 705-847-2535

(Cell/Text) 705-227-0130


Make all cheques payable to: Tim Jensen

We are open from May till the end of October. We offer Fishing, ATV trail riding. Rock hounds will be in their glory. Camera Buffs will have plenty to photograph. The Bear Hunts starts August 15th, and the Moose Hunts starts the closest Saturday to Oct 15th.
** We no longer sell fishing or hunting licences!!
All licences can be purchased at the Service Centre at the border or along the way at Tunnel Lake Trading Post, or the Ministry of Natural Resources*

Pleasure Boat Operator's License--Heads-Up--New in September...2009

As of September 15, 2009, all boat operators in Canada need their pleasure boat operator's license. "Non-residents only need to obtain a Pleasure Craft Operator Card if they are operating their powered boat in Canadian waters for more than 45 consecutive days or if the boat they are operating is registered or licensed in Canada." This includes rented boats and, therefore, affects us.

Boater Education Cards or equivalent certifications from other governments are recognized in Canada. Proper identification should be kept on board at all times to provide proof of residency. So if you have a license or card from your state, bring it with you.

If you boat a lot in Canada, you might want to consider taking the online exam and getting your Canadian Pleasure Craft Operator's Card. Details at

If you do not have a Canadian Pleasure Craft Operator's Card or equivalent certification from your state, after September 15, 2009 we will take you through an educational checklist prior to operating our boats at Ituksum 

And, as always, we continue to ask that all operators of our boats be 18 years of age or older, even though they may have an operator's card or license.

The U.S. Government will be requiring that all U.S. and Canadian Citizens will need passports to leave and re-enter their country, for updated info on passports, please click the links below.

Ontario Hunting Regulations

Ontario Fishing Regulations

Visitors to Canada Info

Visitors to Canada bringing bikes must go by their own State Laws (ATV State Laws & Regulations)

Non-resident Firearm Declaration Form